BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Whats Left is all

Go down 
+4
Zeref
Guts
Ghost of ET
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

Whats Left is all - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Dragon Force -

When used you gain a dense looking aura around you

On the hub where you magika is located originally the color blue becomes purple

When you use spells some of this purple magika is used, and it moves down just like normal magika but it shows blue where it is removed.

Spells using this purple magika gains a damage buff of 15%, When ever you melee you use a bit of this purple magika that increases melee by 5%, when ever you move 1 tile you use some of this purple magika that increases movement speed, When ever you take damage you use some of this magika to decrease the damage by 15%.

Depending on your own magika is how much purple magika you gain (Half your normal magika = Purple magika).

Some of your regular spells are transformed when using the purple magika

Example: Fire Dragons breath can become Fire Dragons grand breath. It is still named Fire Dragons Breath (Variable wise) but the icon changes and becomes 3 tiles wide.

When you run out of purple magika you go back to your normal form, and is debuffed for 10 seconds. Debuff is -20% def, and -20% atk, lowered movement speed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:35 pm

while that sounds good in theory, im not going to code more complications into the magic power bar, espeially since im using purple for curse power(if you have a curse).

and while i enjoy making spells stronger, im going to do this later in the updates with 'Spell Evolution', but thats when i get on with some of the magics on my 'after this update' list.

anyway, since i was going to do the generation thing anyway i have done the following:
Removed all Slayers from Secondary Magic at Random.
Added Dragon Slayer, Devil Slayer, and God Slayer larimas(these most likely will not be capable to be infused on a weapon)
Added Generation variables for 1st & 2nd Magics.
Coded all Slayers on First Magic to be 1st Gen.
allowed 'eating' of Slayer Lacrimas(while this verb is normally in commands, imma make it seperate, like Consume, or Eat Slayer Larima or something.)
if you are a slayer(1st gen) and eat a slayer lacrima of the same type, you become a 3rd Generation.
if you eat a slayer lacrima of another type, and have no second magic, you will gain the 2nd gen version of that Slayer.
atm this is the only way to gain slayer magics(as starting, or through lacrima consumption.)
im also going to add certain capabilities to slayers and ingesting certain types of things.

I also added/am adding more Dragon Slayer spells, just to fill some holes. right now ive only added Lightning Dragons Wing Attack, and Lightning Dragons Claw.
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Hmm intresting
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:46 pm

ive also added Dragon Force, God Might, and Devil Power(basically DF for all three slayers)

i also plan to add 2 more dragon slayer types, and 6 more Godn and Devil Slayers. These types are to fill in most of the elements that dont have any/many slayers.

and since ive lost track of what i was doing completely now. I should remind myself to do that spell gain system...
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:54 pm

so many slayers...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:30 am

yeah, but with how im going to end up making it , itd probably be better to have 27 Slayer types rather then 12, so that theres a better chance to get a slayer magic period, and theres more variety so that some magics(like dragon slayer) cant just play certain types, and be inedible by pretty much everything else.

But, most of that is for later.

Last night I worked on the Revolver equipped state(which i had forgotten about >.>), and the Lizardwoman, as well as the Lizardman's Drops. I think I lost the Revolver at least once, id have to check if i actually managed to finish the lizardwoman or not. *checks laptop* yep, looks i finished the Lizardwoman, but not the Legendary version, thatll be todays 'Copy, paste, change color palette' Ill also power out the Revolvers equipped state, and finish off w/eother weapon crap i was working on. I also still have to work on spell gains(the reason for not doing so yet is i keep getting distracted with more ideas for spells to fill in gaps xD).

I also added some more 'fluff' pieces to the hud that i wont barely mention atm.

Since its February now, Im going to start trying to crack down even further and work my balls off to finish before the end of April.

So today i pretty much have to finish the Lizard people icons, the Revolver Equipped States, and at least some of the Spell Gain Systems.

more news as i get to it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:16 am

so yesterday i was dealing with some shit, and then i finished the Legendary Lizardwoman, so atleast the Lizard people have icons now.

should of been abole to finish the revolver yesterday as well, but the hours caught up with me :/

anyway, yeah, Revolver, Spell Gains, w/e else i can try to get done
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:13 pm

lizardwomen y not cat women???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:13 am

because i already did weretiger?

anyway, pumped out the revolver, so ill code that and the throw code for weapons. I also tried to look up some more weapons the other day for throwing, Im adding Chakrams and Bolas to that list.
other weapons that were on the list of things that im like 'not right now' were throwing knives, axes, spears, 'darts', clubs, several 'rope and two weights' weapons, spring loaded claws and of course the kusarigama.
so...yeah, anyway, going to take today to finish coding in the code to actually throw the throwable weapons(Kunais, Shurikens, Chakrams, Bolas, rocks and crap) and work on equipping/shooting the revolver(which also means using ammo)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:12 am

yesterday i got the throwing in, as well as the shoot verb for the revolver.

you can currently throw any of the Kunais, Shurikens, Chakrams, The Bolas, and the following Lacrima types:
Fire
Lightning
Light
Dark
Ice
Wind
Water
Wood
Metal
Poison
Sleep
Speed(causes a slow effect)
Explosive
Charm

all of them have elements/effects associated with the magics they come from

now, since shooting works, im going to attempt to fix stacking items for two reasons: because it needs to be in, and originally i gave gun magic 500 Bullets, and current tests it has 10 xD

so todays work will most likely include stacking, and fixing merchant npcs to be separate(this will fix not running into any, so i can lock several in buildings or something). ill also probably down the starting stats, and fix the stats for all hostile mobs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:00 am

so....yeah, item stacking is still broke, ill fix it today, so thats good.

and since that was basically yesterdays focus, means i didnt do any of that other stuff, so, yeah, that all goes back on todays to-do list:
Item Stacking
Seperate Merchants from other NPCs
Down Starting Stats & fix NPC Stats
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:38 pm

so...test after test, debug after debug, and im only sure of the following:
The Item Stacking System appears to work now
You now start with 500 Bullets when you start with Gun Magic, you use One Bullet each time you use the Shoot verb
You use One Bullet Each time you cast a Gun Spell
The same Applies to Card Magic(start with 500 cards, each spell uses a card)
Crafting an item that has multiple in its stack will decrease the number in the stack, if the number is one, the item used will be deleted.

Now, Ive only tested Gun Magic, Card Magic, Mining and Lacrima Crafting, i havent tested Throwing Items, or any of the other Crafting Systems.

Before I do so though, Im going to make myself a little 'Admin Chest' to give me some bonuses and items to test verbs with.

Now, moving on with the news, I also readjusted starting stats, and gave all the npcs a level, as well as 'base stats' for them to take their stats off of, the profession npcs will be like normal people, Merchants and the Rankmaster will be unkillable(like 1000000000 in all stats minimum or something)

anyway, yay, item stacking works, now there wont be giant piles of items in your inventory. Also i would like to note certain Items, Like Rings, Skill Items, Weapons, Armor, and other certain things ARE NOT stackable, and will appear individually

I will be at work later tomorrow then usual, so ill probably be able to get more done then usual tonight, but i wanted to take a break since i fixed Item Stacking xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:24 pm

posted an update list, id prefer you post in this post for the moment however, thank you. anyway, back to work
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:56 am

last but not least yesterday i separated Merchants, and made them all different types, they also cant move.
I also added a new merchant, the Ammosmith, this npc sells Bullets, Cards, and throwable weapons.

anyway, i gotta fix some code today, as well as test a bunch of shit.

once thats all done i have to work on spell gains and the map. no avoiding it, mostly because i cant think of anything i need to fix or add into the game that doesnt specifically involve magics.

anyway, i have a long weekend after today(the next 4 days off) so imma zone out offline trying to do that stuff a bit at a time, but i should get some more sleep, so night.
Back to top Go down
Zeref

Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:17 am

Doing great mech! keep up the good work man ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:06 am

Let me help testing Very Happy??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:47 pm

my internets been super iffy, and i can only really 'open up and do w/e' one day a month, and most times, someone else is using it on that day.

anyway, did some good coding the other day. fixed the merchants inventories(there was a small bug in the code)
I also modified the TailszPowered Engine Shopping System to allow you to buy and sell stackable items in a large amount. if you dont have enough for the amount of items you want, it will tell you, and if you try to sell an amount you dont have, it will auto go to your maximum.

i havent tested selling fully, but buying works alright(gets freezey at 100k-1 million.)
more tests to come as i code all the other gain systems, and get to mapping.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Okay =(
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:13 am

well, I tested out Selling Items, and it looks like it works fine

I also begun the long list of coding for spell gains, so far i have finished only Airspace and Dark Ecriture. currently all the stat requirements are temporary and are in the 25-100 range. Ill edit this as i progress through coding and figure out a good point i wanna be at.

anyway, besides that, i mostly tried to 'sleep' because i havent been feeling well lately and coding has been stressing me out.

work week ahead of me, so ill try and stay in contact every day this week, as i try to fiz/add more code to this monstrosity
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:04 pm

So, i took a couple days off for mental benefit.

I have now added three new verbs, two accessible to all Players, and one for me and the Host(atm). basically this is what is now in:

Report: You can now make reports, to a log about Bugs, Players and Staff Abuse respectfully, these logs are check-able by me and the host, and will find their way to me one way or another

Rules: this is a little thing that tells you some of the rules i like to keep about the game, this basically includes no abusing, no spamming, speaking only English in ooc, not thinking staff members can do w/e they want, and of course, making sure no crime goes unpunished, and no punishment goes without a crime to warrant it.

View Report Log: This admin verb is currently for Me and the Host, this is because, i dont trust admins to see the reports, this is because there is a section for reports on staff members, of course this does include the host as well, but thats why I am going to make sure personally that the host is trustworthy and will show me the full list of reports, including any about them and/or their friends.

btw, just in case, in the rules it states that you should post any reports on the forum in the reports section, using the Report verb, or if you find you absolutely arent contacting me, my email addresses are listed at the bottom of the rules, this is because if the host is removing reports from the log before sending them to me, and a staff member is removing reports on the forum before i get a chance to view them, i still can be contacted IF YOU READ THE RULES, WHICH ARE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE RULES VERB IN THE COMMANDS TAB.

thank you, thats all.

anyway, continuing to test shit left and right. SInce its Vaetines Day, i want you all to know, i kind of hate each and everyone of you, but youve all gone quiet, and it bothers me >.> ^.^ <.< V.V
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Good for you, everyone deserves a bit of rest from time to time. As I stated before, I lurk on here about 2 or 3 times a day to check for updates.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:18 pm

went to the movies yesterday, didnt get home till super late, so ill probably crash as soon as i get home today.

if i do manage to do anything, itll probably involve improving item drops, adjusting passive gains, and some more spell gain systems.

I also have a couple ideas for future updates, but im trying to concentrate on this crap.

anyway, peace for now and happy valentines day.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:51 pm

You to!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:04 pm

so i adjusted starting passives so the naturals were a tad bit rarer, i also added even better versions, which are also fairly rare, but make the skill 50, instead of 25.

i also added Sniper, and Sniper Elite which improve range of single Projectiles.

im going to add more passives as i come around to it.

Im also experimenting with overlays for clothing customization.

anyway, more coding to come over the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Will you give us the ability to move and strafe while we have that delay on long range magics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats Left is all
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Game news & other game things :: Updates-
Jump to: