BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Whats Left is all

Go down 
+4
Zeref
Guts
Ghost of ET
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Whats Left is all - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:23 pm

well, atm, you are not 'locked down' when you cast a spell, so once it fires(which is pretty automatic) you can move around, and with spells that shoot multiple projectiles, it can have a much bigger effect.

anyway, good chunk of stuff done. I added the event arena, and fixed the join event verb, along with the Last man Standing, free for all, guild war, and killing spree events.

i also fixed the join, boot, and leave guild verbs, you cannot ask yourself to join, cannot boot yourself, and cannot leave the guild if you are the guildmaster.

I also fixed making fires for non fire magics, you can now do it with any wood logs, or coal.

I also added 14 new 'Guardian Star' passives, each of which boosts one stat by either 5 or 10.

lastly i worked more on spell gains, and made it so you learn some spells from rings if you are not a ring mage. i also made a fix to spell gains so your second magic requires anywhere from 50-200 stats to learn the spells(again, ill tweak if i have to later).

idk what ill work on today honestly, but i think i might do something with the spar arena, fix the move proc and work on fixing/adding some other crap.

more details tommorow :p
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:50 pm

Maybe you can make spar arena the way it was supposed to be??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:58 pm

ill go over what im doing/have done to Spar Arena later

I added Teleporting in and out of the Spar Arena. I also fixed a bug with Earth Magic, and fixed Move so it workd better/correctly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:56 pm

so, what im doing to the Spar Arena(remember that MOST of the things that changed are due to heavy request, or heavy abuse of the spar arena, if you think that spar shouldnt be locked from external xp, or the xp rate should be higher, your probably one of these ppl, and ill probably ignore you.

now then, The Spar Arena:
1. You can Leave and Enter the Spar Arena whenever you want, there will be a rank cap of A-class(meaning GMs and S-class mages wont be able to use this feature), but otherwise you are not locked down on time you may remain in Spar Arena, or when you want to go back.
2. You gain x1.2 more experience in Spar Arena then in the Overworld, there also will be multiple old and new Training Methods in the Spar Arena.
3. You cannot gain Experience from people who are in your party while in the arena, you also cannot join events.
4. You cannot 'Die' in the Spar Arena. if your stam drops to 0, you will pass out, after a time, you will come to with a small portion of your stam restored.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:16 am

got some xp gains fixed, although not all were checked, and added the 'xpmod', which will add in all your modifiers to experience gain, including things like spar arena, subscriptions, and guild ranking if they can apply, im not sure what other training modifier will be applied as of yet
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:32 pm

im going to work on some more training methods and stuff today, maybe start some of that party system crap and whatnots.
other than that i have to evetually start mapping and crap.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:43 am

not super sure if i did anything 'Fairy Tail' productive yesterday, I think however, i got whats more or less on my to-do list so i can finish that and get this damn game done. Ill work on stuff as I can today and tomorrow, but idk how ill get done before the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

QQ Mech the original idea for spar arena was just to have an arena match but while the match goes on your exp is 2x or 5x and you cannot rest or recover hp, and kinda slowly lose hp over time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:12 pm

well, thats not the feature im running off of when it was last in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:26 pm

although i may make some 'super arena to the likes of that, probably have the xpmod at x3 normal rate, plus a drain on hp, you can only leave via death, and then theres a delay of however long(probably very large), plus you can only enter it when at full hp.

though id probably take it too far and add a negater to heal spells.
oh, but since i am running the spar arena off the last one in game, i have to add in code to only include defenses against damage when not in spar.

ill code more xp and damage code alterations over the next two days, as well as trying to finish spell gains.

i also have to modify npc stat possibilities(which is why i changed them to go between a basestat number and double that.)

meanwhile, everytime i see something in the manga update, im like 'is it another Devil Slayer, or maybe a new Ice Devil Slayer Spell...nope', and so far everytime ive seen the Anime update, im like 'GOD DAMMIT, GET TO THE NEXT ARC ALREADY, I WANNA SEEE ICE DEVIL SLAYER T.T'
so, yeah, been annoying, but imma troop onward through March, which reminds me, I will officially be looking for a host Starting March 1st, my goal is to have the server up by the end of March even if it kills someone.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 am

I have some ideas for ice slayer magic spells Wink.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:31 am

its not so much I don't have ideas, its just basically atm Ice Devil Slayer has Four Spells, one of which I Added, other then that, it seems to be following a trend, but id like atleast a third spell to confirm this idea before rampaging off on it.

anyway......so I *spaces out for a moment* added Experience Gain to all the stuff that deals damage in the combat code, as well as added reqs for WS, MC, and GM, I even coded in one of the misc spells(Energy Palm), I also added in integration of Experience to The Party/Team systems. Basically, whenever you gain experience from killing something, You, every Player in your Party, and every Computer in your 'Team' that are active get a portion of that experience, the portion being the amount normally given, divided by the total number of people gaining, rounded down.

I also Fixed Taming, and added the 'Team' tab, so you can view the vital info on any NPCs you have, like their name, level, xp, hp, and stats. I also added a new verb that makes use of the Hunting Skill: Analyze, this is pretty simple, when used, The Analyze verb gives you information on the mob of your choice, provided you have amassed enough Hunting Skill to know this Information.

next couple of days imam be working on spell gains/descs and stuff, so ill see what I can get done.

working hard and hardly working

anyway, that's all for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 am

so, saturday i worked late, sunday my family kept me otherwise occupied, and ive been feeling to crap lately, so nothing done.

i work only to 3 today, and with tomorrow off, im going to try and focus my brain on fairy tail.

I dont know if ive been unclear, so as soon as possible, im going to post this from the hub stating that i am now looking for a server/host, looking to have ft back up before the end of March.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:19 am

Cant wait to spam kill nebws play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rizyq

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:04 am

Hype!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:55 pm

yep, ive been a little exhausted lately, and the cold im feeling isn't helping, so when im home, im just trying to do some coding as of late. Ive been rewriting the Magic descriptions, and giving them to the second magic slots. Ive also been working on putting in my npc storage system out of some pokemon code I had lying around, its not working yet, but im persistent.

I also am adding in some ring magic spells to fill some voids, its mostly punches/beams, and im mostly taking them from other magics (like at least 2 spells so far are from Dragon Slayer Magics, the rest are custom)

I also am going to make sure as much of this code is working as I can before I release, but am not guaranteeing that ill be able to catch everything wrong.

anyway, yeah, trying to get everything running, hopefully, the game will be pretty good once its up Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Mini Update: I managed to fix some Code with Rings equipping, and added the following spells as Ring Exclusives(not necessarily Ring Mage Exclusive):
Venom Punch(Poison Element Melee w/ Poison effect)
Venom Beam(Poison Element Beam w/ Poison effect)
Ice Ray(Ice Element Beam w/ Freeze effect)
Wood Hammer(Wood Element Melee)
Iron Sword(Metal Element Melee)
Iron Needles(Metal Element Beam)
Speed Punch(Non-elemental 'Double' Punch)
Stone Fist(Earth Element Melee w/ Pushback)
Stone Pillar(Earth Element Beam)
Dream Knock(Non-Elemental Melee w/ Sleep Effect)
Love Tap(Non-Elemental Melee w/ Charm Effect)

there are also going to be several special spells, which will be ring exclusive, these abilities will be self buffs to your Punches, adding an effect to them such as Freeze, Poison, Stun, Burn, Increased Speed/Multiple Hits, Explosive Damage, and other things

Illusion Rings currently don't have any abilities, neither does Wind, but wind will receive abilities once I code in Wind Magic, and the only other Ring without any abilities is Soul Siphon, which im currently deciding how im going to work it

Other then that, I added some 'NPC' storage, this allows you to 'Summon' and 'Recall' NPCs to existence, once I have save and load coded up, im going to run some code to make it so that npcs out are recalled when you attempt to logout, and when you login, if, for example, the game was reset, the npc can be easily called back into action.

if your worried that I might not know how to do that, remember that during the time I had my tower I was working on a Soul Eater game, which had that exact code, so it shouldn't be hard to duplicate.

anyway, so yeah, all goes well, I should be able to put in Celestial Spirit Magic with the snap of a finger once the game is running(this also means Angel Magic, Arc of Embodiment, several spells like Darkness: Shade, Darkness: Jellyfish Shade, Sexy Lady Card, Memory-Make: Line of Ancient Swordsmen, even Human Subordination, Macro curse, and Necromancer Curse can be put in as I go along)
Back to top Go down
Talos

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:37 am

Hello just woundering if the game is going well and if its going to be back?If it is when because i am haveing withwrawls and need my fix man?
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Put a magic class leader in game. So i can be the leader of all btos
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:34 am

eh, idk, after I launch the game again, imam start making medals or something, you know stuff that's pointless but makes you feel like you did something, and ill probably put some kind of 'leaderboard' system in, if you wanted to compare yourself to people who have the same magic as you, but nothing like making someone the leader of all people who can use a certain magic. Thatd be silly.

anyway, so ive still been pretty sick, and my work has been bouncing my schedule around, so sleep has been weird, ive been trying to finish the second magic descs. Once I do that, its full steam to the spell gains/spell descs and the map.

with occasional stops to iconland for the usual blast of sword enhancement overlays, hair styles if I feel like it, and clothing for the movement states.

Of course the biggy during all of this is to remember to write up the save/load/delete codes, so I can test some features that require me to be able to load a save, instead of constantly remaking everytime I load up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:56 pm

anyway, so, yesterday I pounded out the remainder of the second magic gain stuff(mostly adding magic descriptions, first spell description, and magic specific passive descriptions)

I still have to go through spell gains/spell descriptions, as well as the bit of iconning, and mapping, but for the most part, I should have a good amount of that taken care of as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Whats Left is all - Page 5 First_mob_i_made
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Whats Left is all - Page 5 Drill
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:40 am

Whats Left is all - Page 5 Jafar%212

Whats Left is all - Page 5 Roar

4 u mech.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Jafar without the gap in the middle to fire lightning.

Whats Left is all - Page 5 Jafarv2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Left is all   Whats Left is all - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats Left is all
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Game news & other game things :: Updates-
Jump to: