BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

When is this coming back?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
haikiro

When is this coming back? Empty
PostSubject: When is this coming back?   When is this coming back? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:27 pm

I'm an old player from April 2014 and I've only recently came back to Byond.

I was wondering if this game is still alive or will it be alive in the near future?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When is this coming back?   When is this coming back? EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:40 pm

yeah... The massive downtime has been a serious killer to my motivation, but the work ive put back into it has gotten it mostly working.

At this point its mostly about what features will be in the revival, with many magics still not close to finished, and most of the old(Ryan Old) features are either lost, or on the back burners for right now so I can get the major systems in.

But, anyway, Ive set my goal to be April This year(I know its a bit away, but that's kind of the point) this is also fairly sentimental, as Ryan Gave me control of the game in April, and I had the first 'from scratch' rebuild up last April.

If, for what ever reason I have that the game isnt up by then, you can damn well guarantee that every moment that I am conscious and not at my real job, I will be working on fairy tail, until it is at least done.
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
haikiro

PostSubject: Re: When is this coming back?   When is this coming back? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:18 am

Alright I'm glad to hear you're still working on it! Maybe you should try recruiting some coders or artists to help you ?

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When is this coming back?   When is this coming back? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:19 am

recruiting people is tedious, I have to make sure they can do the job, then I have to set deadlines for them, make sure their work cooperates with mine, and 9 times out of ten pay them.

its just not in the current best interest of the project to look for people who are mostly after power anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Erza Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: When is this coming back?   When is this coming back? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:26 am

I am not a very good coder yet, but at the very least I am capable of play testing updated code and let you know how it works. Of course your not under obligation to let me do so, and even if I am admin because you decide to do so, I have no real desire for power or make policies that aren't mine to make. That is one of the problems with being an Omega, I hate following just as much as I hate leading. However I have no problem following if I respect the leader and know they have a good clue as to what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is this coming back?   When is this coming back? Empty

Back to top Go down

When is this coming back?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: