BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game

Go down 
5 posters

Should I continue to add what little content i can before the end of the month before sending the server up, or just do it now?
Put the Server Up Now
Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game Vote_lcap91%Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game Vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
Wait till End of Month
Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game Vote_lcap0%Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care Mech, whatever you want
Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game Vote_lcap9%Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game Empty
PostSubject: Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game   Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:15 pm

pretty simple vote, this Poll will be active for 1 day, I will return hopefully with more results then the last time I posted a poll >.>, good luck :O
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game   Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:54 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Zeref

Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game   Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Theres alot more people wanting it to be up.. they either not following the forum or dont know about the game.

Edit: you're going to get alot more votes if you post an update on your pager ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game   Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:01 pm

I posted an update about this vote on the pager, and theres a link to the forum on the hub of the game

of course, it doesn't mean much since ive posted links to the forum like 20 times through the pager

just speculating...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game   Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:09 pm

also, just to note, if the game were to be up right now, thered be Haregon for guildess people, and the Twilight Ogre and Fairy Tail guilds otherwise.

There also wouldn't be any real skill use outside of the as of the moment 'tutorial island' that is pretty much there for no reason. hell, I haven't even coded in the ability to TRAVEL to Magnolia town just this moment xD.

and ontop of that I haven't been able to get around to spell gains/spell descs/spell power, so pretty much 90% of the magics would have all their spells instantly accessible, and theyd all have the same power, which isn't very high.

yeah,. I might be pushing for a 'end of month' thing, but actually, I don't care, I more or less want to just get the gamer back up, im going to work every day on it once its done ANYWAY, so why not just go from the piece of crap I have now, right?

anyway, continue with the vote!
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game   Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:43 pm

My Easter break from school starts today, having this game up would allow me to kill time, so yes. :3
Back to top Go down
goodtooth

PostSubject: Re: Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game   Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:44 am

I really cant wait to play this awesome game again it was sooooo fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game   Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Vote 24 hrs: Up Server bvs Work on Game
Page 1 of 1