BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. Empty
PostSubject: Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.   Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:10 am

Now for people who know me i absolutely love things that doesn't excel in one particular thing, but is good all around in multiple different things. That's what this magical class is. It will have a string of special passives that will complement each other and basically makes it so that all stats are used, and love.

They wont be the super heavy hitters but their damage wont be so underwhelming that they should be ignored. They won't be tanks but it will take time to defeat them. You wouldnt fear their crits to the point of trying to dodge their every attack, but their crits will happen more than the average. Things like that will be what Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades magic class is.

Lets start with first logging in.

Now i have learned that not all magical users start out weak chumps. From what i have learned the base is mostly teens to lower 20s from small observations. That means that they have been living for quite some time and have had some sort of training before, and not just completely useless like how we feel when we first start the game, Jack of all trades (Name and idea inspired by the last of us class) starts out the game with 120 points in every stat. That's a lot of stats for someone starting out people would instantly think oh that person starts out op, but thats not the case since Jack of all traits doesnt have any specific stt to train in the stats would be spread out, and wouldnt be as op as people would think but to keep it from becoming underwhelming we must look at their passives.

Jack O Trades Training Passive - What this Passive does is that training gives only half of the exp than someone normally would, but by giving up half all stats are training at the same time. In other words 50% of the exp that i would get from say punching a npc will give all stats the 50%. The stat you are training on gains 75% of the exp.Slower, but efficient.

So far you have seen some of the best traits of Jack of all trades. It's a lot easier for this magical class to level all stats together for an all around feel to it. Now we get to the complicated bunch which is how we actually are able to use every single stats to effective use.

Lets start with magic skills.

We all have our magical preferences from range to melee to aoes to stuns(Yeah screw that no stuns). What makes this class so different from the other magics is that it has a strange way of giving you your new magics.

STR BOSS - This boss specializes in High amounts of defense. You will need to have an all around high offense capability to defeat this boss.

DEF Boss - This boss specializes in High Offense you will have to have all around high resistance to damage to take on this boss

Luck Boss - This boss specializes in Damage resistance which means no matter what your dmg is crap unless its a crit.

Every time you defeat one of these bosses they will teach you a special technique.

The thing about these bosses is that when you reach a special level you can speak to Jack of all trades master Ether (Who totally isnt me btw), and they will teleport you to the challenge room where a boss will spawn depending on your level. You can only visit him once you get to a certain level that will tell you that you can meet with him

STR Boss Spells -
Regeneration! - For the next 10 seconds you will regenerate 2% of your maximum hp every second.

Union! - When used for every ally in a 3x3 area radius of you (You included) your defense is increased and their defense is increased by 10%.

DEF Boss Spells -
Legion! - When used for the next 5 punches you will fire a blast that does damage equal to 65% of your STR + 50% of your magical power.

Retribution! - When used for the next 10 seconds all damage you have taken will be added, and after the 10 second you can use this skill again to fire a 3 tile wide blast that deals damage = The damage you have taken from the 10 seconds you have wait +25% of your str +25% of your magical damage.

CRIT Boss Spells -

Goliathon - Fire a blast that looks like a wolf like beast head forward Deals Damage equal to 15% of your STR + 50% of your Magical power. if an opponent is hit that opponent is surrounded by a Blue Aura. The aura lasts for 5 seconds, but the chances of landing a crit on a person with the blue aura increases by 55%.

Leviathan - When activated for the next 20 seconds all stats gain 150 levels.

Dragon Breach - When Activated for the next 15 seconds Chances to deal a critical hit with melee increases by 50%, and Crit Damage is increased by 75%

Battle Passives

Reduction! - When you have 20% or lower hp remaining all spells cool down is automatically set to 8 seconds(Meaning that when you use a spell it will have a 8 second cool down). All spells minus Regeneration!.

Generation X - If you have 80% - 100% of your maximum hp Damage is increased by 35%

Last edited by Ghost of ET on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:11 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.   Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:08 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.   Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Finished spells Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Zeref

Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.   Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:05 am

I really like this suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.   Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:21 am

I like it to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.   Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:43 am

Waits for mech to notice amazing class.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.   Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:31 am

i got about to 'what this magical class is' and thought to myself 'no, we dont need more crap for me to add in while im trying to finish the damn update'
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.   Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:25 pm

QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.   Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost of ET's Jack of all trades Magical class.
Page 1 of 1