BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

Basic Questions :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spellwiz

Basic Questions :) Empty
PostSubject: Basic Questions :)   Basic Questions :) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:20 am

Intro to me: I'm new, and very interested in playing this when it comes out. In-fact, I have a group of friends I would most likely be playing with when this games comes out Smile We have played byond games in the past, some good, some bad, and would like to know the mechanics of this game. These questions are aimed at anyone who knows the mechanics, people familiar with "Admin", or "Admin" himself if he has time Smile

Question 1: How does the level up system work?
Question 2: Do you get to pick what kind of magic you want?
Question 3: What do the characters look like? (Include example from this, or any other, game if possible)
Question 4: Will the skills use a hotbar, if not how do you use skills?
Question 5: How are more skills acquired?
Question 6: Will you be able to learn more than 1 type of magic?
[Edit/Add] Question 7: Is there equipment, if so how do they function in the game?

Please and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Basic Questions :)   Basic Questions :) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:55 pm

1. LevelUp system currently works similar to ryans version, you gain exp, and when you have enough you gain a level. The only difference is that each stat does not have its own independent exp, and relies on a different system.

2. atm, yes, it will change to a sort of 'illusion of control' system where you will be able tochoose

3. The base sprite is derived from a Naruto game(for the life of me I cant remember which one)

4. hotbar is iffy atm, I may not allow input commands as ryan did, but you will be able to use skills on your keyboard later, atm, its all verb based however, and most verbs have their same 'use' name.

5. atm, you cant, for demo purposes, im allowing all current spell to be in your list, ill have some fixes to that later.

6. in Beta, yes. in demo, no

7. There will be, but I have to make major adjustments to the systems before that's operational.
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
spellwiz

PostSubject: Re: Basic Questions :)   Basic Questions :) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Is there an estimated release date for the demo? [EDIT]

Nevermind, I see it is up actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Questions :)   Basic Questions :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic Questions :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BYOND Fairy Tail :: Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: