BYOND Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND Fairy Tail

For the BYOND(Build Your Own Net Dream) game Fairy Tail by Ryan Hemsley

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Make Sure to Check Staff Things for New updates pertaining information on being a member of the FT team~Mech

*random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

*random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* Empty
PostSubject: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:09 pm

anyway, so i did some spells for Shadow Dragon Slayer(Slash, Scales, Roar, Claw, Waxwing Flash, Crushing Fang...)

EDIT: Added some White Dragon Slayer Spells already(Claw, Punch, Holy Ray, Roar, and Holy Blast), which means i have ALL dragon slayers now at least coded somewhat in Surprised

EDIT 2: Added in Sky God Slayer Spells, for w/e reason, when i read/looked at the spells on the wiki, Heavenly gathering seemed like another beam attack, probably wont do that though, oh i also added in misc spells here and there, just trying to down this list one whack at a time.

EDIT 3: *pulls out machine gun, and blasts away the two lines including Flame God Slayer and its scythe* and another one bites the dust

EDIT 4: *pulls out rocket launcher and annihilates the entire amount of Shadow Magic.* and there goes another magic >)

EDIT 5: *isnt quite sure what weapon he used to destroy the spell he just did, but their gone now*

I also mangled with some event codes, i managed to get most of the 'Join Event' verb, and last night, while i was waiting to test it, i checked the wait time, which was half an hour, and i was like 'fux that', then i realized i already had an 'Event' verb for Admins and ect.

UPDATED MAGIC/SPELLS REMAINING LIST:

Animal Possession:
Wolf arm Trans
Rabbit Arm Trans
Bear Body Trans
Bird Flight Trans
Dark Ecriture: Darkness
Earth: Pillars
Heavenly Body:
Sema
Grand Chariot
Dynamic Ice-Make:
Snow Dragon
Diamond Cage
Hedgehog
Mouse
Solid Script:
Guard
Beast Take Over:
WereTiger
Lizardman
Satan Take Over: Satan Soul
Iron Dragon Slayer:
Scales
Iron God Sword
Iron Siral
Sky Dragon Slayer: Sky Drill
Poison Dragon Slayer:
Twin Fang
Grip Strike
Toxic Typhoon
Snow:
White Out
Snow Clone
Sky God Slayer: Heavenly Gathering of Clouds
White Dragon Slayer:
Holy Breath
White Drive
Shadow Dragon Slayer: Shadow Drive

hmm, little closer....

like ive stated, as i go through the process of whittling down this list, im going to begin mapping, and system coding what shits left.  once i get that done, i should be able to run the game. of course, ill need a host, or a shell server.

Meanwhile, Im that one year closer to Death, because Tomorrow, November 14th 2014, is my Birthday, i dont expect any presents, just imaginary Pie, and possible fake hugs      Surprised

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://byondfairytail.rpg-board.net
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Good job! And I could try to host, if you're up for it. I've got pretty good internet and a moderately good PC. Happy birthday in advance! You should take a day off tomorrow then, you've been working pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:57 am

Does that mean we can start coming up with ideas for events? Oh and happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:38 am

not atm, im just coding in what ones i already added/were in, yknow like Free-For-Alls Last Man Standings, Tournaments, Invasions, Guild Wars, Killing Sprees, Grand Magic Games.

btw, dont know if ya noticed, i update the post with the whole 'added some white dragon slayer spells', so yay, now all the dragon slayers at least have some/most/all of their spells back in the game, i figured that was going to take me a lot longer then it did....

btw, tomorrow, im going to post something up on here, but imma do it from my laptop ;p
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Mech you should have nerfed the amount of spells wds have :S.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:32 pm

WDS isnt anywhere close to the top of 'most spells' (counting Rainbow Fire, Ring, Card, and Darkness), and doesnt have that many more spells than most other dragon slayers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:04 am

*random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* Clip0010

hmm, im not sure, but something seems off about those lists...
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:59 pm

Smh Mech just multypled and became wizard saint booses
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:01 am

yeah, every Magic Council Seat, every Wizard Saint Slot, and a FDS Guild Master of Succubus Eye, theres also some other things on the screen you should note, like the new tools, and the HUD :p
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:02 am

Are those the character sprites that we're going to use?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:26 pm

for now >.> I decided 1. i ddint want to try and recreate the old ones, and 2. that the old ones sucked anyway

oh, btw, updated the top post's list of spells that are left to be done and what nots.

All the slayers now are at least coded back in the game, so theres a step towards the right direction, now i just need to finish all these spells
Back to top Go down
Zeref

Zeref

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Great job
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Umm mech wanna use my outline? you might like it more than the one you currently have :S?

*random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* New_ch10

The one in the middle Wink hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:54 pm

yeah, no i think ill stick with my piece of crap for now...

*looks at pixelizing stick, which used to be a brush before ryan gave him all that source code...* yeah, i havent done shit since yesterday...

Although, now that i think about it, i might want to mention Ring Magic, and changes that were made to it.

Ring Magic Begins with one of 6 possible ring types at character creation, either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Speed, or...sleep? was it sleep i have no fucking clue what the 6th one was now that i think of it, it might of only been 5, not the point....

now, thats pretty much where simplicity ends. Ring mages can,of course, buy rings from any npc who happens to sell them. chances are they are rare. or they can buy the rings from players, who are dickweeds. Now then, there is a bonus to characterness, because people can MAKE rings, and make ;acriomas, which can be PUT into the rings to make them MAGICAL

now then, most magics only have one type of special lacrima that they can craft, of course, first they need to make a lacrima orb out of raw lacrima first, but besides the point, theyll also need to make an ingot to make the ring out of, these can be out of any Ore, which include Iron, Steel, Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, and probably Bronze(ill also add capabilities to make shit out of wood, bone, and other crap).

Each ring has 1 lacrima slot. Pretty much every element can be used(Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Ice, Light, Darkness, Poison, Metal) as well as certain other abilities(Explosive, Speed, Sleep, Charm). The only type of Ring not able to be crafted this way would be a Regulus Ring. Each ring grants certain spells, and with the improved variety of rings, the amount of 8 equippable rings makes it more interesting.

*sweatdrop* god i love make complications to crap xD
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:29 pm

I dont see why ring magic users can be the only one to use ring magic =(.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:42 pm

because Im a dickasaurus rex.

also, renaming Flame Gods Scythe to a more appropriate 'Eternal Flame Scythe' or Eienno Ensaizu
also, making it a all around melee like fire dragons claw, and a Projectile AoE, so it hits all the mobs in the squares around the user, and then sends out a wave of projectiles in all 8 directions(so if the first hit doesnt kill, the second might, it also burns twice, so instant double stacked burning xD)

anyway, besides most/all ring spells are in some other magic, mostly the elemental ones, like Darkness, Fire, Water, Ice-Make, and some other crap....

anyway, that reminds me, im going to post some stuff on the suggestions part of the forum to spread ideas for them magics that ive finished the spells for, and maybe get some more.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Nerf...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:16 pm

its the secret art to a God Slayer magic, at this point it IS nerfed xD

anyway, looking forward to spell ideas/input on spell ideas as work on that list at the beginning of this page...going to try and do Heavenly Gathering of Clouds, Holy Nova, Shadow Dragons Blade, and Shadow Vortex next, along with try and work on Snow and Shadow Magics, so i can begin to get those off my lists.

In the meantime, I also am going to work on the exacts of weapons/armor and the lacrimaness of them, and w/e abilities i give that shit....

also continuing to decide on new Passives and shit....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Shadow Magic fully iconned/coded from anime/manga, noticed a shortage of spells, and added that to the list on that suggestiony thing on that other part of the forum there.

btw, I was catching up on some info grabbing for them magics.

I just want to note this:

White Blizzard is a Snow Magic Spell.
Description
The user causes snowflakes to fall from the sky in a specific area, drastically lowering that area's temperature; something which causes human opponents to shiver, thereby rendering their breath visible and thus allowing them to be tracked.

none of this sounds like it does any damage. I just want you to know that, because chances are im not going to give it damage
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:28 pm

*Loud applause*

And also about White Blizzard, I feel as if it should lower the opponents defense by a tiny bit and slow them by about 10-15%.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 pm

yeah, i was thinking that itd slow them, maybe even make fire spells a little harder to use or something. I was also thinking that i might make White Out/Blizzard require White Blizzard active in order to be used. i don't know, I'm just saying. it will probably be less then it was before.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Updated the list, took off spells from Shadow Dragon Slayer, White Dragon Slayer, and Snow.

I'm also certain theres some new spells in for an old magic or two, idk....

also, Im not sure if this is final or not, but atm Snow does Ice Elemental Damage, so it will be ineffective against any Ice-Element Slayers, since they will have Ice Immunity I or better.

again, not final, I might change it...

trying to Improve NPC pathing, might have to post on byond about it...

with all the shit Ive been doing with AI and combat I should post a Resource for nubs so they dont have to go through the 'copy-paste' crisis of all of those old ass naruto games that have too many complications and bugs to fuck with anything.

added Merchant Stands to the Map, and Im going to recode the old shopping system from my DeathTailsz Engine(Making Coding Easier) so that npcs can sell shit Surprised
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 3:17 pm

so, I'm reading the manga up here, and....ill be honest, I'm irritated as all hell.

They give Grey this Devil Slayer magic, show him using said magic for attacks, but only so far has he actually used one technique that hes so far called out, and it wasnt even the technique that the original user, Silver has used.

I mean, seriously, I hope that in the anime they actually give this some freaking techniques, but neither really gets updated on the wiki, so I end up having to hunt down the most recent chapters/episodes.

the problem is, i cant even begin to watch the anime to scour over anything the wiki misses.

this is because of my internet. of course, I will continue to try, regardless
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:00 am

Is Gildarts magic in the game?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:44 pm

No. and it probably wont be
One. Its OP, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to Op for anyone person toeven have access to it.

Two. This is a magic that can severely interact with the surrounding area, and destroy the fucktards out of it.

Three. Although I could code in the basic 'structure' of the defensive abilities of Dissassembly Magic, I dont want a bunch of cubes of shit lying around everywhere, which isbasically, what would end up happening.

Anyway, Im going to go ahead and post another thread for your torturous amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*   *random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread* Empty

Back to top Go down

*random 24 candle and a party hat ontop of this thread*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next